In my last post I wrote about my disastrous project that had to be re knitted.

Well it was so worth starting again, the original pattern I chose just didn't work, despite me checking tension etc. I kept ending up with a cardigan that was just way too long by the time I had completed all the necessary shaping. So I decided to start again using a King Cole knitting pattern but used a contrast yarn for the edging. I have to say I am very pleased with the result. Knitted in Alpaca DK it is beautifully soft and I am sure will get plenty of wear.

Having finished this I have then completed a test knit for one of the new King Cole patterns coming next season in the Fashion Aran.

I haven't managed to work out why my picture looks right in my album but as soon as I download it to here it goes sideways! I'll have to work on that one!


loading